Skip to main content

Special Forces - Special Forces (1987)


Special Forces formed in 1983 in Berkely, CA.
They play Hardcore and punk, old school style.
This is theirs second full length. They released demo tape in '83, two LPs [WORLD DOMINATION LP (Boner, 1984) and S/T (New Wave, 1987)] plus two 7 inch [RED, WHITE AND BLUE 7" (Shredder, 1991), POSTHUMOUSLY YOURS 7" (Cheetah Records, 2000)]
So this S/T album is kind of hard to track down on the internet and I was lucky enough to find this record and buy it.
Originally I ripped it in FLAC, but I converted it into Mp3 in favor of smaller size.
Enjoy, this is "BERKELY HARDCORE".

Download

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting this! I've been looking for this for years!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tony Sly And Joey Cape - Acoustic Vol. Two (2012)

Acoustic collaboration between Joey Cape "Lagwagon" and Tony Sly "No Use for a Name" 1. I Must Be Hateful 2. Know It All 3. Confession 4. Alison's Disease 5. Resolve 6. Broken Record 7. Black Box 8. Soulmate 9. Under The Garden 10. Chasing Rainbows 11. Pre-medicated Murder 12. Liver Let Die Download

Adelleda - Herkimer Street (2011)

Adelleda is a skatepunk band out of Hamilton, ON Canada. Their sound can be best described as a mashing of punk rock generations with influences ranging from Black Flag and Bad Religion to Strung Out and Protest The Hero. Fast and melodic, Adelleda delivers a fresh brand of skatepunk with screaming guitar solos accompanied by an aggressive lyrical style that often addresses issues of social awareness and political activism. Tracklist: 1. Farley 2. It's In My Head 3. Let Them Speak 4. Implausible Denial 5. Song 1 6. No Excuses 7. GBN 8. Trip Tune FREE TO DOWNLOAD

Lowprofile - Three Track Stinger EP (2011)

Lowprofile are a melodic punk band from Durban, South Africa. Download the new "Three Track Stinger" EP and let them know what you think!! Full-length album coming later in 2011 so keep an eye on their sites for more details! 01. I'll Have The Brains, Please 02. Manifesto 03. Treading Water Download