Skip to main content

the Starliters - Stop Kiddin' (2008)


http://www.myspace.com/thestarliters

1. Come On Stroll
2. Don't Wanna Fly Back Home
3. I Do It Every Time
4. I'll Never Be Your Man
5. I'm Not A Kid Anymore
6. I'm Waisting My Time
7. It's All Your Fault
8. Little Grass Shack
9. Long Gone Train
10. Once Again With You
11. Take And Give
12. Tennessee Local
13. The Honky Tonk Dream
14. This Chick Drinks More Than Me
15. Where My Little Love Has Gone
16. Who Who Boogie
Download Via Rapidshare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tony Sly And Joey Cape - Acoustic Vol. Two (2012)

Acoustic collaboration between Joey Cape "Lagwagon" and Tony Sly "No Use for a Name" 1. I Must Be Hateful 2. Know It All 3. Confession 4. Alison's Disease 5. Resolve 6. Broken Record 7. Black Box 8. Soulmate 9. Under The Garden 10. Chasing Rainbows 11. Pre-medicated Murder 12. Liver Let Die Download

Adelleda - Herkimer Street (2011)

Adelleda is a skatepunk band out of Hamilton, ON Canada. Their sound can be best described as a mashing of punk rock generations with influences ranging from Black Flag and Bad Religion to Strung Out and Protest The Hero. Fast and melodic, Adelleda delivers a fresh brand of skatepunk with screaming guitar solos accompanied by an aggressive lyrical style that often addresses issues of social awareness and political activism. Tracklist: 1. Farley 2. It's In My Head 3. Let Them Speak 4. Implausible Denial 5. Song 1 6. No Excuses 7. GBN 8. Trip Tune FREE TO DOWNLOAD

Lowprofile - Three Track Stinger EP (2011)

Lowprofile are a melodic punk band from Durban, South Africa. Download the new "Three Track Stinger" EP and let them know what you think!! Full-length album coming later in 2011 so keep an eye on their sites for more details! 01. I'll Have The Brains, Please 02. Manifesto 03. Treading Water Download