Skip to main content

The Toy Dolls - Treasured Toy Dolls Tracks (2006)


1. Dig That Groove Baby Theme Tune
2. Tommy Koweys Car
3. I've Had Enough O' Magaluf
4. Alec's Gone
5. Spiders in the Dressing Room
6. Cloughy Is a Bootboy
7. Rita's Innocent
8. You Won't Be Merry on a North Sea Ferry
9. Poor Davey
10. Tommys Belly Waltz
11. I'm a Telly Addict
12. Terry Talkin'
13. Her With a Hoover
14. I Caught It From Camilla
15. Sod the Neighbours
16. Death of Barry the Roofer With Vertigo
17. I Dig That Groove Baby
18. Idle Gossip
Download Mediafire
BUY HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tony Sly And Joey Cape - Acoustic Vol. Two (2012)

Acoustic collaboration between Joey Cape "Lagwagon" and Tony Sly "No Use for a Name" 1. I Must Be Hateful 2. Know It All 3. Confession 4. Alison's Disease 5. Resolve 6. Broken Record 7. Black Box 8. Soulmate 9. Under The Garden 10. Chasing Rainbows 11. Pre-medicated Murder 12. Liver Let Die Download

Adelleda - Herkimer Street (2011)

Adelleda is a skatepunk band out of Hamilton, ON Canada. Their sound can be best described as a mashing of punk rock generations with influences ranging from Black Flag and Bad Religion to Strung Out and Protest The Hero. Fast and melodic, Adelleda delivers a fresh brand of skatepunk with screaming guitar solos accompanied by an aggressive lyrical style that often addresses issues of social awareness and political activism. Tracklist: 1. Farley 2. It's In My Head 3. Let Them Speak 4. Implausible Denial 5. Song 1 6. No Excuses 7. GBN 8. Trip Tune FREE TO DOWNLOAD

Lowprofile - Three Track Stinger EP (2011)

Lowprofile are a melodic punk band from Durban, South Africa. Download the new "Three Track Stinger" EP and let them know what you think!! Full-length album coming later in 2011 so keep an eye on their sites for more details! 01. I'll Have The Brains, Please 02. Manifesto 03. Treading Water Download